Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Millionaire Affiliate Marketing Trick That’ll Put Your Product On Top! - Part 1



This is an actual blueprint I got from a millionaire affiliate marketer. No crap.  I will never guarantee that an idea like this will make you rich or anything of the sort.  For all I know, this individual may have used this idea 30 years ago in a different economy and is just now getting around to telling us about it.  

Whether you will have success with this map is anyone’s guess, but you may want to give it a try. 

Preliminary  Stuff That You Must Do

Once you have decided on your niche, (this is a big massive step that I have outlined in a previous posting -click the link to read it.) 

You will need to set up a blog.  That is fairly easy to do.  I use Google’s blogger all of the time and I have about 20 of them.

 If you are going to be super serious about your business, you’ll need to get a URL. (.com or .net…Whatever!)  Any good marketer will tell you that for Search Engines to help rate you, you should have your own URL.  It is also far easier to have a URL as an address, because it is easier to remember, put on stationary, etc. 

However, if you want to save the meager dollars per year and use www.blahblahblah.blogspot.com as your address, go ahead.  I personally think that if most of us use '.blogspot.com" we will still get a good amount of traffic anyway...But that's just me.  Also, you can still add your web address later and still keep all of your content.

WordPress VS. Blogger

I have had people tell me to not use Google’s Blogger and go with WordPress.  I have used both; WordPress is  a little more complex than Blogger, in my opinion.  I have read opinions that if you want to change templates in WordPress it is easier and there are more templates for you to use.   

However, if you don't possess HTML skills or knowledge about how to fix issues with WordPress, then you are in for a steep learning curve.  Blogger is designed to be as close to a word processing program as possible.  Very easy to use and manipulate and you can also get templates for it as well. 

I personally think this is the easiest way to go.

Another opinion I've heard online, is if Google doesn't like what you are about, they can shut your Blogger blog down.  I have heard of this and I believe that there are people that have been shut down by Google, no doubt. 


However: IT IS RARE


Beginning The Work

OK, once you have your niche, web address and are signed up to Blogger or WordPress, you can now begin THE WORK.  And believe me, you need to know how to write because you’ll be writing a lot

But as the millionaire blogging-marketer said, "there must be method to your madness."  

So, the next thing you’re going to need is a blank calendar.  Google has a calendar and you can access it here: Google’s Calendar.  However, if you want to use another calender like an app on your cell phone, then go for it. 

 Personally I use a small black planner that I physically write in, but I'm still in the Dark Ages.  

Once you have your planner, you can start putting some serious thought into your blog posts.  The way you do that is by using some of my most favorite tools for getting ideas: Amazon, For Dummies, and eBay.

The reason that we are going to use these sites is so that we can see which topics are popular so we can start making lists on our calender.  If you have a Google Adsense account, you can also double check to see whether or not there is traffic for your subjects by using their Keyword Planner.

The Tools You Should Have So Far

Before we get into the nuts and bolts of what you should do.  Let's go 
and make sure you gather all of your tools first.  This way, you won't be overwhelmed with this plan of action and give up.  


  • Decide on your niche - use Amazon as I have written about in an article about finding hot niches
  • Get a URL or web address from GoDaddy, Register.com or Host Gator.
  • Create a Blog account with Blogger or WordPress.
  • Get a blank calendar to fill in your subjects and topics in.
  • If you can, get an Adsense account so you can look up your subjects in the Keyword Planner and make sure it has enough traffic to write about.

OK, make sure you have this stuff.  One thing I need to mention is that once you buy a .com (URL) you'll need to migrate it into your blog.  I use Go Daddy to buy my web address because they will help you and even tell you how to do this with Blogger.  

Host Gator has an easy way to start a WordPress Blog if you have your hosting through them.  Blogger doesn't need a hosting plan.  Anyway, I've included HostGator's blog set up video below.




In my next post, I'm going to show you how to use For Dummies.com, Amazon, and eBay to plan your blogging calendar.

God Bless.

Mark "Elmo" Ellis
www.MarkEllisCopy.com
"When it comes to high response copy, I've got your back!"
Ad copy Portfolio Site









No comments:

Post a Comment