Tuesday, January 6, 2015

How to Get Traffic Generation from Email and E-books!


This is a very simple way to generate traffic.  Will you get HUGE AMOUNTS of traffic?  Probably not. But when you combine this method with all of the other methods I’m teaching on this blog, all of these trickles will combine into a flood!

The great part about this method is once you have them all set up, you won’t have to do them again, because they work automatically. You don’t need to retype them every time you use them.

Generating Traffic from Email

When you use your email, most services and programs will let you set up a signature section.  This is great because once you have taken the time to set it up, you’ll never have to mess with it again.  And anyone even remotely forwards or shares your email with someone else, your name, web addresses, email address and meme all get sent with a mere push of a button.

Just imagine if you send someone a really great email, full of awesome information, it might get shared and you could even put a message at the end of your message that says:

If you find what I have to offer or say interesting, please don’t hesitate to share it with someone!  You can forward this message, copy and paste it to your blog, (providing you leave my name and contact info on it) or put it on a forum.
To Your Continued Success!

Mark "Elmo" Ellis
"When it comes to high response copy, I've got your back!"


That way, you’ll have people sharing your message while spreading your name and business on the Internet.

E-book Traffic is Good Too!

Another way to get traffic is to write, brand, and give away E-books that have your marketing message on it.  If you have been posting, good, high quality blog posts, webpages, or other material, you can take that stuff, put it together with a word processor and create an E-Book.  That way, you’ll have something to give other people that has the links in it to send them to your irresistible offer or webpage.

When I initially got started on my copywriting business awhile back,  the first thing I did was write a super-professional looking E-book and gave it out to every single person I could online.  I put the same contact information on it that I have listed above, for my email.  That way, if a person wanted to share the E-Book, they would also be sharing my contact information as well.

Does This Tactic Work?

About 15 years ago, I got a free E-book from a guy named Dan Kennedy called “The Ultimate Success Secret”.  I think it is one of the best E-books I have ever read.  Since that time I have probably spent well over $5000 buying Mr. Kennedy’s books, newsletters, videos, and other materials.  

So, you tell me whether or not you think it works.

Speaking of Great E-Books, TJ Rohleder, a “copywriter extraordinaire”, has written an incredible book that just blew my socks off!  It is one of the best things I have ever read, loaded with 600+ pages of Internet Marketing Dynamite.
 
And guess what?  He’ll give it to you in exchange for your email address…And that’s all!

AMAZING is all I can say about it!

I hope this post helps you in your online business.  As always, please feel free to contact me or comment on this post.

To your success!

Mark "Elmo" Ellis
"When it comes to high response copy, I've got your back!"
 (859) 797-9560
elmo033057@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment